International Business Developer
Do you want to contribute to the transition to sustainable solar energy for future generations? Do you want to work in an innovative and internationally growing company? Do you enjoy successfully positioning our brand in the market? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a driven International Business Developer for our expansion in Europe.
What we do
At Blubase, we operate in the vibrant solar energy market. For this market, we design and supply mounting systems for solar panels. Every day, we ensure that installers can excel at what they do best: installing solar panels. Our motto is ‘where forces unite, energy emerges.’ This applies to the collaboration with our customers and suppliers, as well as to our employees. Our employees are young, energetic, and motivated. We achieve the best results by working closely together and bringing out the best in each other. We also invest in the training and education of our people, enabling you to continue your development. But at Blubase, we’re also a bit stubborn; we truly believe in our way of working. Working at Blubase is never dull; there’s always something happening here!
The role of International Business Developer is a new position in which you have the freedom to establish BluBase in the European market. Together with our Commercial Director, you develop a long- and short-term vision. Based on your plan and network, you seize opportunities to tap into new customers and markets. Working alongside our Dutch colleagues, you ensure the goals are achieved.
What you’ll be doing;
- You assist Blubase in selecting the best new countries (in Europe) to enter.
- You create opportunities in the sustainable energy market.
- You identify potential partnerships.
- You develop Business Cases and partnerships with installers.
- You maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
What you need;
- Bachelor’s degree level of education and thinking.
- At least 3 years of sales or account management experience.
- Basic understanding of the energy value chain, including commercial, technical, and economic considerations.
- Excellent spoken and written skills English and a good understanding in Dutch.
What you can expect from us;
- Friendly colleagues who welcome you.
- A competitive salary, tailored to your education and experience.
- 25 vacation days based on full-time.
- Premium-free pension with an option to save.
- Lease car or mobility allowance.
- An attractive bonus plan.
- Abundant development opportunities; we’re keen on investing in the future.
- A job in a healthy and successful company operating in a dynamically growing market.
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze vacature? Neem dan contact met ons op!
Voor meer informatie over deze vacature kun je vragen naar Jacques Hijlkema.